Department of Art, Design, and Art History
Degrees and Programs
The Department of Art and Design offers many exciting and creative opportunities for students to nurture and expand their artistic and design senses. Entering the 21st century, the department provides a broad range of experiences that prepare its graduates for art- and design-related career opportunities and artistic endeavors. Students study and produce works that include state-of-the-art computer applications, conceptual art, graphic design, and interior design. The department has fine arts as its core and foundation, while offering areas of study that allow for occupational preparation in a variety of areas.
The award-winning faculty is committed to the idea that a foundation in the crafts of art and design is an essential prerequisite to the production of works that show sophistication both conceptually and visually.
- Bachelor of Art Degree (B.A.)
- Areas of Emphasis: Drawing, Painting, Ceramics, Sculpture, Photography, Printmaking.
- Bachelor of Art Degree (B.A.) in Art History
- Bachelor of Art Degree (B.A.) in Animation/Intermedia Option
- Bachelor of Art Degree (B.A.) in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) in Graphic Design
- Areas of Emphasis: Graphic Design, Illustration and Interactive Multimedia Design