College of Arts and Humanities
Ph.D. Summa Cum Laude (1999), Anthropology, University of Provence, Aix-Marseille I, France.
MPhil. Magna Cum Laude (1993), Language Sciences, General Linguistics and Didactics of French as a Maternal and Foreign Language, University of Paul Valérie, Montpellier III, France.
M.A. (1992), Language Sciences, General Linguistics and Didactics of French as a Maternal and Foreign Language. University of Paul Valérie, Montpellier III, France.B.A. (1991) Language Sciences and Teaching of French as a Foreign Language. University of Paul Valérie, Montpellier III, France.
Department of Linguistics:
- LING 121: Hmong Language, Culture & Identity
- LING 140T: Hmong Conversation & Cinematography
- HMONG 101: Advanced Hmong Reading & Composition
- HMONG 100: Intermediate Reading & Composition
- HMONG 4: Beginning Literacy for Hmong Speakers
- HMONG 1A & 1B: Elementary Hmong
Department of Modern & Classical Languages & Literatures:
- FREN 109: French Literature, Culture, and Society from the Middle Ages to Today
- FREN 160: French-Speaking Voices in Southeast Asia
- FREN 150: Advanced French Conversation
- FREN 103: Advanced French Grammar & Composition
- FREN 5: French Conversation
- FREN 4: French Reading and Writing
- FREN 2A: French for Communication
- FREN 1A & 1B: Elementary French