College of Arts and Humanities
College of Arts and Humanities Commencement
To the Graduates of the Class of 2023:
Our ceremony will take place on Friday, May 19th.
All participants should plan to arrive by 11:45am. The procession will begin promptly at 12:15pm.
- The Commencement Guide covers all the information you will need to prepare yourself and your guests for the day!
- Registration for the ceremony has closed. However, if you missed the deadline you are still welcome and will have your name read as you cross the stage. We just cannot guarantee that your name will appear in the program.
- College stoles are still for sale! You can order your stoles here. You will need to pick up your stole from the dean's office by May 17!
- All other regalia can be purchased at the Kennel Bookstore.
- All undergraduates who are eligible for honor cords have been emailed with instructions on where to collect them. If you applied for graduation after April 17 and believe you are eligible, please reach out to me immediately. All cords must be collected by May 17.
- Tickets are not required, and there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite. Just make sure your guests review the Save Mart Center's entry policies, and the university's expectations (found in the Commencement Guide as well).
- If you are interested in participating in one of the many other affinity group ceremonies, in addition to or instead of the College of Arts and Humanities ceremony, please reach out to their organizers directly.
Please take time to review the Commencement Guide and the FAQs. Please note that my access to email and my office line will be intermittent on Thursday, May 18, and will be impossible on the day of Commencement (Friday, May 19). I highly recommend you contact me with any questions by the evening of May 17 to be sure of a timely response.
Looking forward to celebrating with you all on May 19!