College of Arts and Humanities
Media, Communications and Journalism | 559.278.4868 | Office: MF238 | Office hours TThF 1 to 4 p.m.
- California State University, Fresno - M.A.
Mass Communication and Journalism, May 2008
- Master's thesis: Consumption of news among various age groups: Traditional media versus new media. Advisor, Dr. Tamyra Pierce
- San Diego State University, San Diego - B.A.
Journalism, Broadcast Emphasis; Political Science minor, June 1985
- MCJ 2 - Media Writing
- MCJ 102W - Reporting
- MCJ 121 - News Video Production
- MCJ 124 - Intermediate Broadcast News Writing
- MCJ 125 - Radio Reporting and Podcasting
- MCJ 126 - Media Performance
- NCH 128 - TV/Multimedia News Reporting and Production
- MCJ 129 - Global Campus Studio
- MCJ 172 - Media Law
- MCJ 199 - Capstone Class - TV/Multimedia News Reporting and Production