College of Arts and Humanities
Reva E. Sias
English | Office: PB 431
- Ph.D. in Composition and Cultural Rhetoric, Syracuse University, 2016.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Women's and Gender Studies, Syracuse University, 2016.
- M.A. in English - Composition and Rhetoric, University of Central Oklahoma, 2002.
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Oklahoma, 2000.
- ENGL 10: Accelerated Academic Literacy
- ENGL 160W: Writing Workshop
- ENGL 172: Advanced Rhetoric and Writing Studies
- ENGL 173: Cultural Rhetoric(s)
- ENGL 175T: Topics in Rhetoric and Writing Studies: Antiracist Writing Assessment
- ENGL 181: Literary Theory and Criticism
- ENGL 193T: Languages and Literacies: Critical Race Theory
- Early Start English.
- ENGL 270: Seminar in Teaching Writing: Theory and Practice
- ENGL 278T: Antiracist Writing Assessment
- ENGL 278T: Cultural Rhetoric(s)
- ENGL 281: Current Writing Theory
- ENGL 282: Practicum in the Teaching of Writing